Answered By: [Unclaimed] Last Updated: Jun 23, 2015 Views: 24
Answered By: [Unclaimed]
Last Updated: Jun 23, 2015 Views: 24
- Connect the iOS device (iPhone, iPad, iPad mini) to the UVI network and sign in if possible.
- Tap the Settings icon on the device's home screen.
- Tap the "Mail, Contacts, Calendars" option.
- Tap "Add Account" then tap "Microsoft Exchange".
- Type in your email address and password into the space provided. For faculty/staff, this will be your entire UVI email address, i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org. For students, this will be your entire UVI student email address, i.e. FirstName.LastName@students.uvi.edu.
- Type a description of your choosing for the account in the space labeled "Description."
- Tap the "Next" button in the upper-right corner of the screen to connect and verify your credentials.
- Your device will try to connect to the Exchange server. If succesful, follow step 9. If unsuccessful, your device will ask you to manually configure server settings:
- Type in your full email address if it is not there
- Server: outlook.office365.com
- Do not enter a domain
- Username: your full email address
- Password: your password
- Under Advanced Settings, turn 'Use SSL' on. Tap 'Done' in the upper-right corner of the screen.